12.06.2009

eighteen.months.

Our {twin} sons are one.and.a.half.years.old.
That means that most days, this is what we deal with.
Lots of climbing, curiosity & exploring.

While the days are exhausting for sure,
they are also {lots} of fun.
The boys make us laugh, love to play games,
and are so joyful!

Simple tasks like shopping are easier now.
Instead of wearing one of the boys on my back & pushing the other, if I am at Target (or Costco) I can push them in the super convenient double-seaters.

(Jack saying "up!")
Another thing that is SO MUCH easier with the boys is communication.
They are signing & voicing upwards of 40 words each.
And their receptive skills are incredible.
This new found communication has helped with their frustration levels & our ability to meet their needs.

JACK at 18 months:
-Jack is loving his Daddy lately and Josh is enjoying that.
-He loves (loves!!!) his teddy, Santa Bear.
-He is a binky boy.
-He loves veggies, milk & cheese.
-He loves to be read to.

LOGAN at 18 months:
-Logan is mommy's bub lately. When I get home from work, he always wants me.
-He prefers either of his animal blankets (giraffe or frog) and really likes their tags.
-He is also a binky boy.
-He loves fruit, raisin toast & cookies!
-He will often look at books all by himself. So independent!

Josh & I are ecstatic that the boys are doing so well. They are so healthy, so beautiful & such blessings to us. We are really looking forward to Christmas this year. We set up our tree last night, and this morning when they woke up & saw it, lights aglow (at 6am!), they kept saying "wow!" over & over. So cute!
We truly are blessed by these amazing little guys.
-
18 months.
Wow.
How did it go so fast?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Have you got another Santa Bear yet? I see them and wonder if I should pick one up for you. They are so super adorable! I want to hear them say "wow" to the lights. Cute cute cute!!

The Bormann Family said...

I love the top picture. We have that same shelf, I'm guessing it won't be long before mine crawl into the cubes like that. Too funny!

Rox said...

Wow, it HAS gone fast! I love those little boys so much! They're so smart, funny and sweet!