3.25.2014

Aunt Roxanne

Today my little sister, 
Aunt Roxanne to my boys, 
Mommy to Ferris & Milo, 
wifey to Blake, 
turns 27.

 We were lucky enough to live next door to each other last summer.  
This meant we spent a lot of time together with our five little boys age five and under.
(Yes, it was as loud as you are imagining.)

Never in all our lives did we think we'd have babies at the same time.
But we did.

These guys are the reason she wanted a baby of her very own.

 From the moment they met, she fell in love.

And 16 months after they were born, her little Ferris came along. 

Followed two years later by her Milo.

I am so blessed to have been born with a sister.  Someone who understands our family, loves my little boys like her own, and gets the insanity that is raising sons.

I love you Roxanne!
I hope you feel like a princess today!!!

1 comment:

Rox said...

Thank you so much for this thoughtful post. I love you too! And I felt very special all day! :) PS I love looking back at baby Logan and Jack pictures. Time flies...