4.12.2014

14 years {the Coke anniversary}

Yesterday was our (unofficial, doesn't really count) dating anniversary.  April 11th was the day I told Josh I wanted to officially be his girlfriend.  The rest, as they say, is history.  

Three short years later we were married, and five years after that we became parents.

Now fourteen years in, there are things in our life we still can't believe:

We have identical twins.
We have three children.
We live in rural Alaska.

... And perhaps most shocking, Josh spent $31.00 on a 24 pack of Coke for me at the gas station yesterday afternoon!  Nearly three times what it would have cost back in Washington.

What can I say? He still loves me.

1 comment:

Nathaniel and Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!! We "splurge" on soda too when we have special occasions, haha.