6.27.2014

My Little Family

I read a blog today about a family that is falling apart.  Try as they might, their marriage isn't going to make it, and their family will never be the same.  I am certain this mom particularly will navigate this life change beautifully, and that her children will be well cared for throughout the transition, but I still found myself feeling sad for all of them.

Then I flipped that coin and began feeling really lucky for myself.

Lucky that our marriage has survived more than a decade.  Lucky that in addition to being my spouse, Josh is also my friend.  And lucky that we have each other to navigate the craziness of raising this bundle of boys together.  


 *

1 comment:

Pam said...

God will continue to bless you and your beautiful family! Unbeknownst to you ... you have been a blessing to me and so many others.

Thank you for sharing your world !