12.12.2014

Teacher of the Year... Literally

Wyatt is so proud of his daddy.
Let me tell you why.

At an assembly last month, 
Josh got awarded with what I think is the greatest honor a teacher can have.  

Teacher of the Year.  

For the 2013-2014 school year.

That man worked his tail off last year, balancing family, his masters degree classes, his internship, his classroom and his students.  I choked up a bit as he walked up to accept this beautiful recognition that all he does does not go unnoticed.  

To tell you the truth, the crowning moment for me as the wife of a teacher, was the day in early November when Josh came downstairs wearing his first Ugly Sweater.  

The best teacher cliche there is.  

The award is nice, but this sweater proves to me that he's a teacher through & through!

***

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats. The older Wyatt gets, the more he looks just like Josh.

Anonymous said...

Yay

Congratulations. You all must be very proud.


Sophia

Kristin said...

Yeay Josh!

And the first thing I said when I saw the sweater photo was "That's one ugly sweater..."

Kelly said...

I love the sweater! I actually almost bought that exact sweater for my husband because he is a diehard Seahawks fan.

He only lived in Washington until he was five, but has deep emotional ties to the state. haha

Congratulations to your hubby!

-Kelly