8.27.2015

Today I...

Today I...

Woke up at 6:15
Made my bed
Threw on some yoga pants
Read another chapter of my book club book
Fed my three boys breakfast
Argued with one about clothing choices
Cleaned the kitchen table
Did three loads of laundry
Homeschooled the boys for nearly four hours
Read four books with them
Made macaroni & cheese for lunch
Did the dishes
Wiped a bum
Washed a face
Organized our homeschool disaster area table
Emptied the top of the dressers in my bedroom
Took a deep breath
Made plans for this afternoon
Texted my husband

Now it's noon, "quiet time" here, so while the boys are watching Netflix & playing on their tablets, I am going to jump in the shower and pray they let me bathe in peace.

Then we're off to Aunt Julie's for an afternoon of baseball playing, trampoline jumping, pizza eating fun.

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Wow you can get a lot done in a morning!