1.21.2016

Big Brothers With a New Little Sister

A friend of ours sent a letter, asking the boys what they thought Wyatt should know about being a big brother and what they thought Carly ought to know about earth.
38 Week Photo
Courtesy of Jack Sawyer

These are their answers:

Jack:
What does Wyatt need to know about being a big brother?
Wyatt should not be rude.  And he should learn how to read.

What does Carly need to know about life on earth?
Earth is a good place.  And that there is no monster under the bed.

I can't wait to hold her and play with her.

***

Logan:
What does Wyatt need to know about being a big brother?
Wyatt should be responsible.  Wyatt should learn to read soon.

What does Carly need to know about life earth?
Earth is a very special place to be.
You have family & friends on earth.

I can't wait until I get to meet her.  I will teach her how to read.

***

A throwback photo of Wyatt cause I'm feeling sentimental
Wyatt:
Are you excited to finally be a big brother?
Yes, because sometimes I will get to be the boss.


***

Their answers cracked me up. Mostly the twins' answers, because I asked them separately, and they both said the same thing about learning to read. 

And Wyatt's answer cracked me up because, well, that's Wyatt!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the importance of reading! hah!
So excited for you, friend! xoxo