1.15.2016

Halloween 2015

Halloween this year was really special.  Josh was here (!!!) and we were in Vancouver, which meant the boys got to shop for their own costumes and go trick or treating.  Unfortunately for all of us, the weather was terrible. I have never been outside in rain that was so hard & relentless!  But we braved the weather with my parents and my sister's family, and I think I can safely say we all had a good time regardless of the deluge.  

{Jack & Logan: The ninjas}
{Wyatt: The Hulk}
{Grrr!}
{Sadie: The Peacock}
{Cooper: The King}
Wyatt enjoyed reading the Toys R Us catalog before we took off...
{The boys!}
{Love these crazy guys!}
{My sister's family-- so cute!}





***
The next morning I came into my room after my shower to find the boys sorting their candy into categories.  I cannot tell you what that did for my organizing heart.  I was so proud!  Ha!




1 comment:

Marilynn Raatz said...

I had such a fun night with you all!! Even with all that rain!